BTEC Professional qualifications Hearing Care Assistant (L4)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Diploma for Hearing Care Assistant. This qualification which helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include audiology services, audiometric examination, and principles and practice of hearing-aid fitting.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma for Hearing Care Assistant
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- England, NI and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Wed Dec 31 16:29:00 UTC 2025 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.