BTEC Specialist qualifications Composites Engineering (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Composites Engineering.
This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working in a broad range of occupations in the Compsites Engineering sector. It could lead to employment as a Composites Technician in a number of sectors including Automotive Manufacturing, Aerospace Engineering or the Nuclear sector.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Composites Engineering
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Nov 30 15:57:00 UTC 2023 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.