BTEC Specialist qualifications Construction Occupations (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Construction Occupations. These qualifications help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include building methods and construction technology, and carrying out safe working practices in construction.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Construction Occupations
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.