BTEC International Level 3 digital resources Study Text - Engineering
This easy-to-use Study Text contains all the content that teachers and students will need to support the teaching, assessment and learning required to progress through the BTEC International Level 3 in Engineering.
Written by an expert team of BTEC teachers and professionals, this Study Text is designed to help students to:
- Learn and apply the knowledge and skills they need to progress in the workplace and to further their studies
- Build their confidence and help them prepare for their assessments
- Practice and develop a wide range of transferable skills
List of units:
- Unit 1: Mechanical Principles
- Unit 2: Delivery of Engineering Processes Safely
- Unit 3: Product Design and Manufacture
- Unit 4: Applied Commercial and Quality Principles
- Unit 5: A Specialist Engineering Project
- Unit 6: Microcontroller Systems
- Unit 7: Calculus to Solve Engineering Problems
- Unit 9: Work Experience in the Engineering Sector
- Unit 10: Computer Aided Design in Engineering
- Unit 19: Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Unit 33: Computer Systems Security
- Unit 41: Manufacturing Secondary Machining Processes
- Unit 57: Electrical and Electronic Principles
Ready to purchase
Complete the short online form to request a quote.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about purchasing our Level 3 Engineering Study Text.