Autumn 2020 exam series
2 September 2020Read more
If you are intending to enter students in the autumn 2020 exam series, please see the key information below.
- 4.9.20: entry deadline for GCE, autumn 2020 exam series
- 17.9.20: deadline for appealing summer 2020 results
- 18.9.20: entry deadline for GCSE English Literature & International GCSE English Language A, B & English Literature, autumn 2020 series
- 4.10.20: entry deadline for GCSE English Language, autumn 2020 series
- 5.11.20: GCSE English Language, deadline for grade submission for the SLE
- 13.11.20: International GCSE, submission deadline for coursework marks and spoken language endorsement (SLE) grades
Resit rules: who can enter, arrangements for coursework and endorsements
Key dates for autumn 2020 series
Autumn 2020 entry and results dates for;
What assessment material is available to me if I want my students to sit a mock before the autumn 2020 exams?
Need catch-up support?
View the support on offer to help your students catch up for autumn 2020 and summer 2021.