BTEC curriculum support network events
Mon Apr 14 14:39:00 UTC 2014Read more
We've included the dates of our spring term Curriculum Network events for further education institutions delivering BTEC Early Years qualifications.
- Coventry - 29 April 2014 (AM)
- London - 30 April 2014 (PM)
- Castleford - 6 May 2014 (PM)
- Duchy College, Stoke Climsland - 17 June 2014 (AM)
These free half-day events will provide:
- Discussion on early years sector developments and planning for delivering the new Pearson BTEC Level 3 Nationals in Children's Play, Learning and Development (Early Years Educator), for first teaching from September 2014.
- Updates on the full suite of BTEC early years qualifications (Level 1, Level 2, Nationals and Higher Nationals).
- Opportunities to share good practice and ideas on delivery and assessment.
- An opportunity to network with your colleagues and peers.
Download the booking form and secure your place.