Our popular launch events for AS and A level Sciences 2015 are back this autumn
We're running free launch events this autumn for science teachers and Heads of Department who want to find out about our new AS and A level specifications for Biology, Chemistry and Physics (available for first teaching in September 2015).*
Book onto one of our face-to-face or online events to learn about:
- the structure and content of our new specifications
- changes to the assessment of the qualifications
- the wide range of support available to help you make the transition.
You'll also be able to ask our subject experts any questions you may have about specification change.
Where and when?
Our subject-specific events and sessions covering the entire A level Sciences suite will be taking place online and across the country throughout the autumn term.
Some spaces are still available at our events in Birmingham, Cambridge, Leeds, Manchester, London, Nottingham, Southampton and Worcester.
We’re planning events in North Tyneside and Preston, and we’ll also be attending locally-organised events in Chippenham, Exeter and Truro throughout November. As soon as we have more details about these events, we’ll let you know.
Find out more and book your place
Places are limited, so we recommend you book your place as soon as possible to make sure you don't miss out.
To find the event for you and book your place, follow these steps:
- Visit our training from Pearson page.
- Select 'GCE' in the 'Qualifications' menu.
- Search for 'Biology', 'Chemistry' or 'Physics' in the 'Subject' list to find a list of subject-specific events. You can also choose 'Science' to see a full list of all our launch events.
- Book your place online or email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the event you'd like to attend.
Note: Timings shown for all events are at UK local time.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our events soon!
*Information provided at these events will be based on our draft specifications submitted to Ofqual and will be subject to change in the final accredited qualifications.