T Level January 2020 Update
Welcome to our January T Levels bulletin. Happy New Year! We hope you had an enjoyable festive break and have eased gently into the first new term of 2020.
We’re pleased to say that on 6 January we submitted all materials to the IfATE for review. At the moment we’re waiting for feedback before our final set of materials can be publicly released.
To give you a sight of what the TQs look like and support your planning, we will be delivering a Provider Webinar for each.
These will take place at:
- 22 January 2020 at 3pm for Digital Production, Design and Development T Level
- 23 January 2020 at 3pm for Construction Design Surveying and Planning T Level
What will you learn?
Each webinar will last for an hour and give you some insight on the following:
- Content for Core & Occupational Specialism/s
- Assessment for the Occupational Specialism/s
- Assessment for Employer Set Project
- Sample questions for Core assessments
You will have the opportunity to post questions ahead of the event, plus ask questions at the end of the session.
Who should attend?
- 2020 and 2021 tutors for the Construction Design Surveying and Planning T Level or Digital Production, Design and Development T Level.
- Tutors or Senior Leaders considering delivering the Construction Design Surveying and Planning T Level or Digital Production, Design and Development T Level in the future.
We will share draft materials with those registered to attend the Provider Webinar in advance of the event.
In September 2019 we sent a communication to all Eligible T Level Providers about our Provider Approval Process.
We’re pleased to say that we are extending the date by which we require your Technical Qualification Approval Form to 30 May 2020.
However, it is really important that we receive your application by this date so that we can process it in time to ensure that you have the right level of resources and staffing in place to successfully deliver the qualifications in September 2020.
We look forward to receiving your application.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please send these through our service portal.
All the best,
The Pearson T Levels team