New standard-specific qualifications ready for delivery
We have recently launched 11 new mandatory and optional qualifications across a range of apprenticeship standards in Business and Administration, Digital, and Sales, Marketing and procurement sectors.
Technical qualifications that fulfill the mandatory learning
Digital Marketer Level 3
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
These assessments are available from 1 April 2019.
Infrastructure Technician Level 3
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Networking and Architecture
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Mobile and Operating Systems
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Cloud Services
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Coding & Logic
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Business Processes
These assessments are available from 1 March 2019.
All-new standard-specific optional qualifications
These have been developed to specifically support:
- Off-the-job training and includes qualifications mapped to the knowledge and transferable skills of the standards (Certificate sized qualifications).
- Both off-the-job and on-the-job training and includes qualifications mapped to the full standards, covering all the knowledge, skills and behaviours (Diploma sized qualifications).
Find out how these qualifications can support you and your learners
All-new optional qualifications include:
Business Administrator Level 3
Retailer Level 3
For more information please contact your Regional Account Manager or visit our on-programme offer.