Healthcare Science Apprenticeship events in June: Book your free place
13 April 2016Read more
We’re running free events in 3 locations in June for anyone interested in knowing more about the new Healthcare Science Assistant (Level 2) Apprenticeship, which will be available from 1 September 2016.
|Birmingham||21 June 2016||10 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.|
|Manchester||23 June 2016||10 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.|
|London||30 June 2016||10 a.m. - 3.30 p.m.|
What we’ll be covering
- How the new Trailblazer Apprenticeships are developed
- The structure of the new apprenticeships compared to current SASE apprenticeships
- The Healthcare Science Assistant (Level 2) Apprenticeship and its components
- An in-depth look at the qualification that Pearson has developed for the on-programme element, including delivery and assessment
- An explanation of End-Point Assessment and what this means for your organisation and your apprentices
- Other apprenticeships in Healthcare Science.