The work-based learning landscape is changing - are you ready?
We're delighted to invite you to our Education to Employment conference, where we will provide an opportunity for several hundred educators, from all parts of the sector, to come together and hear from leading experts about the latest developments in skills education and routes in to employment.
Our full day, free events will take place on:
- 12 May 2016 - Bradford
- 19 May 2016 - London.
- the key progression routes from education in to employment
- the latest updates and developments on what’s happening with the new apprenticeship standards
- best practice on how to deliver post-16 English and maths qualifications in a work-based learning environment
- advice on how to deliver an effective traineeship programme
- the latest funding updates and their impact on your organisation
- how we are supporting you through a period of reform.
Now is your opportunity to attend this insightful and informative free event.