Department for Education confirms 14-19 vocational qualifications included on 2017 Performance Tables in England
On Wednesday 10 December, the Department for Education (DfE) confirmed many of the qualifications which will be included on the 2017 Performance Tables for students aged 14-19 in England.
The announcement covers:
- Technical Level qualifications at level 3
- Technical Certificates (formerly known as “Substantial Vocational Qualifications”) for post-16 students at level 2
- Technical Awards at levels 1 and 2 (Key Stage 4).
During the next week, we expect the DfE will also publish the list of Applied General (level 3) qualifications which will be included on the 2017 Performance Tables.
We are delighted to confirm that Pearson qualifications are strongly represented on these lists, and we will be in touch again shortly to clarify what this means for each subject area.
Stay in touch
In the meantime, it’s easy to stay up to date with the latest information:
- Bookmark our BTEC News and Policy pages for the latest updates
- Read the announcement on the Department for Education (DfE) website.
Director of Vocational Qualifications, Pearson