Introducing our new QCF English and maths bitesize units
We're delighted to announce the launch of our brand new English and maths bitesize units, ready for first teaching from 1 April 2014.
These new qualifications are on-demand and designed to be flexible for your needs. With externally set tests and internal marking, they’re a great qualification to fit into your busy workload.
How can our new English and maths bitesize units benefit you?
- They can be used as part of the 16-19 study programme.
- They can be used as part of the Skilled for Life programme.
- They can be used as a stepping stone to help your learner gain Functional Skills and/or GCSEs.
- There's no approval needed for Functional Skills centres.
- No portfolio is required and all tests are paper-based.
- Each unit is also a stand-alone qualification (two or three-credit awards).
Find out more by visiting the QCF English and Maths Awards page.