Supporting your delivery of Unit 2: Performance in Physical Education
Following the summer 2013 exam series, we have clarified some key issues that you have asked us about.
You can find full details in 'Support with the delivery of Unit 2', available on the course materials page under 'controlled assessment'. The issues we have covered in the document are:
- use of the initial contact questionnaire (ICQ)
- support given by the allocated moderator
- activity groups
- activities designed for disabled candidates
- equipment, clothing and venues
- consortium centres
- joint moderation
- assessment of skiing outside the moderation window
- resit opportunities
- special consideration applications.
You'll also find all this information in the 'Instructions for the conduct of controlled assessment (ICCA) 2014', available on the course materials page under 'controlled assessment'.