Delivering Higher Nationals during Covid-19 (for International centres)
The COVID-19 global outbreak has provided a set of unforeseen challenges for Pearson-approved centres worldwide delivering Higher Nationals. This update provides centres with guidance and information on:
- International External Examination
- Programme approvals and re-approvals
- Fee arrangements
- Deferral of the Annual Student Survey
- Distance Learning delivery
- Higher Nationals training events.
If your centre is located in the UK, please read the update for UK centres.
Training which would normally be offered face-to-face, both generic and subject specific, will now be available as online sessions.
We are updating our website to reflect this; in the interim you can view all virtual training sessions by selecting ‘International’ filter on the left.