Free resources from Early Education for those affected by Covid-19
Pearson is partnering with early years membership organisation Early Education (the British Association for Early Childhood Education) to provide free access to its resources for tutors and learners whose learning has been affected by the COVID-19 social isolation requirements.
These include articles and online resources on all aspects of early years pedagogy. For instance, you can access the 12 most recent Early Education Journals (usually available only to members) as well as a wide range of permanently free resources including:
- everything relating to the proposed revisions of the EYFS .
- free leaflets, articles and books
- resources for practitioners on using Early Years Pupil Premium, getting children Outdoors and Active and Exploring the Wider World
- useful summaries of, and prompts for thinking about, key pedagogic issues
- a series of podcasts and blogs on early years pedagogy.
Furthermore, Early Education are offering free membership for learners, colleges and centres for the rest of the calendar year.
Tutors should go to the Early Education website and use discount code FEFREE2020 to sign up their college or training provider (NB free memberships will not be eligible for the free books, Community Playthings truck or back issues of the Journal), giving up to 5 staff direct membership benefits including access to member-only resources, regular newsletters and discounts on publications and events.
Learners can sign up for free online-only student/concession membership using the code 101250-A-01/20 in April.
From May onwards, their college or training provider will need to have signed up as a member to obtain a code for learners to use after that date.