SwitchUp: our exclusive switch package...
We know that switching to a new qualification can feel like a big decision, and we want to make the process as smooth as possible. That’s why we’re offering an exclusive package to all schools wanting to switch to our GCSE Maths or GCSE English Language 2.0 qualifications.
The SwitchUp package will provide you with unrivalled support to make the move to our GCSEs. Combining dedicated support, a complete assessment offer and high-quality training, we will help you and your students get the very most out of our qualifications.
The SwitchUp package includes:
1) Our complete assessment offer
- Our paper-based mocks service free* for 15% of your cohort.
- ResultsPlus analysis training to help you prepare your students for exam success.
- 20% discount on the mocks moderation service.
- High quality assessment and marking training to give you a deeper understanding of the assessment criteria.
2) Dedicated, personal support and guidance - all year round
- A subject specialist providing you with 1:1 training, expertise and guidance to help you onboard to a new qualification.
- A dedicated, named contact on hand throughout the year providing regular check-ins to fully support you with teaching and learning of the qualification.
*One-to-one training and mocks service offer available for switching centres with cohorts of 100 candidates and over. Centres with below 100 candidates will be fully supported by their dedicated Pearson support contact.
Hear from our centres
As part of our commitment to providing you with the best switch experience, we asked our centres to share their experiences switching to Pearson Edexcel GCSE Maths and English 2.0.
From Leigh Academies Trust
From St John Payne Catholic School