Apply for a copy of your results or certificate

Find out how to request an official document to replace your original certificate for your qualification, make a name change on your certificate, or get official confirmation of your results or qualification sent to a third party such as a university, employer or agency.

Read more

Important information: This page has been replaced by the certificate services section of our website. Please use the links in the right sidebar to access the information you require or click the link below to visit our certificate services homepage.

View our certificate services

User tabs

Are you sure you want to exit this session?