Pearson Assured Services
What is Pearson Assured?
Pearson Assured is a service that independently benchmarks and verifies the training provided by various organisations and bodies.
Our expertise in training, education and quality assurance means that Pearson is ideally placed to ensure your systems and processes are thoroughly developed and effectively implemented...
We offer you a Pearson Assured service which:
- reviews your policies and processes that support your training development and delivery against objectives and quality measures to ensure that your training is accurate and consistent
- reviews your organisation not individual programmes – one simple process where additional titles can be added
- allows you to control all course content and uses your existing quality management systems
Once your approved you will be able to refer to your training programmes as being Pearson Assured:
- will help you attract more business through the leverage of the Pearson reputation
- can be used by approved organisations on promotional materials and certificates to communicate the quality standard of your organisation and programmes
- quality-assures you as a deliverer, which will lead to confidence from your market in the training you offer and will help you attract more customers/learners for your programmes
- leverages Pearson’s reputation for quality management.
We work with you to provide quality assurance to ensure that your learners undertaking your programmes achieve the same outcomes.
- Our quality assurance processes ensure that our Pearson Assured customers are delivering programmes which enable learners undertaking those programmes to achieve the same outcomes.
- Annual reviews are completed to ensure that the consistency of learner outcomes.
- Learners are assured by association with a quality training programme – they are connected to a credible and responsible provider.
- A record of completion is optional with a Pearson Assured learner certificate.
Who is it for?
Pearson Assured is an ideal product for companies conducting their own training, as it helps them provide consistency and accuracy across multiple sites or with multiple trainers, ensuring all employees receive the same training provision. It can support Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programmes.
Pearson Assured helps training providers to assure consistent standards across multiple programmes, delivery locations and different trainers, giving them verifiable proof of their capabilities to deliver consistently to multiple learner cohorts.
Schools, colleges and universities who provide their own education and training programmes.
Standard setting bodies who may want to define specific learning objectives across a variety of training delivery partners.
Why become a Pearson Assured centre?
- Stand out from the crowd
- Improve your quality management
- Assure your learners with an independent benchmark from a credible authority
- One simple process, to endorse all your programmes
- We are the world’s leading awarding organisation.
- We’re serious about quality
If you would like more information or would like to discuss your eligibility for this service, please contact your regional Pearson office.