NVQ and competence-based qualifications Laboratory and Associated Technical Activities (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Laboratory and Associated Technical Activities. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in a laboratory. It could lead to employment as an analytical scientist, biochemist, biomedical scientist, biologist, biotechnologist, clinical scientist, microbiologist, physicist, laboratory technician or laboratory assistant.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Laboratory and Associated Technical Activities
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.