NVQ and competence-based qualifications Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals (L4)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the IT and telecommunications industry.
It could lead to employment as a business analyst, computer games designer or technical support person, computer hardware engineer or service technician, internet professional, telecommunications technician, IT product developer, IT technical sales specialist or IT trainer.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2022 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.