NVQ and competence-based qualifications IT User Skills (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in IT User Skills. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners in any sector or industry who use IT applications to support customers, people or processes. It could lead to employment as an IT supervisor, IT application officer, website manager or helpdesk support person.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in IT User Skills (ITQ)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 12:40:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.