NVQ and competence-based qualifications Adult Care (England) (L4)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson BTEC level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (England).
A Lead Practitioner in Adult Care will guide and inspire team members to make positive differences to someone’s life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional or intellectual challenges.
This qualification supports the Lead Practitioner in Adult Care Apprenticeship Standard and replaces the Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (England ) 601/6113/9 which expires for registration on the 29th December 2017
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (England)
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2023 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.