NVQ and competence-based qualifications Aerospace and Aviation Engineering (Foundation Competence) (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Aerospace and Aviation Engineering (Foundation Competence). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working in a broad range of occupations in the aerospace and aviation sector. It could lead to employment as an aerospace engineer or aerospace engineering technician.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Aerospace and Aviation Engineering (Foundation Competence)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.