NVQ and competence-based qualifications Built Environment Design (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Built Environment Design. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in construction and the built environment as design technicians. It could lead to employment in a technical support role as Design Technicians, who may be involved in producing design solutions, surveys, drawings, submissions to meet building regulations and planning requirements, or preparing tenders.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Built Environment Design
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2023 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.