Edexcel GCSE Mathematics (9-1) from 2015
Moving to Edexcel
Started teaching GCSE (9-1) Mathematics with another exam board but considering moving to Edexcel? It's easy to start teaching our specification, and you'll find all the documents you need here.
We have a range of guides and support materials that show you how simple and straightforward it is to switch to Edexcel:
- specification, sample assessment materials and assessment guidance.
- getting Started Guide and formulae posters
- schemes of work, including our free interactive scheme of work, whether you’re teaching a 2-year, 3-year or 5-year course, topic tests and end of term tests
- KS3 baseline tests
- plenty of support for lower attainers
- unrivalled post-results support
- specimen papers and mock exam papers
- problem-solving questions
Why move to Edexcel?
- Clear assessments that are accessible for all students.
- A wide range of free exam practice to prepare students and help you track their progress.
- Trusted, expert support to help you deliver the specification, including our interactive scheme of work.
- Published resources* matched to the Edexcel specification.
- All the support you need to make the transition stress free.
*You don't have to purchase any resources to deliver our qualification.
Fill out our short form so that we can keep you updated with all the information you need to teach our qualification.
Graham, our in-house maths expert is on hand to help you get to grips with the delivering our specification. Email him at TeachingMaths@pearson.com, or call on UK: 020 7010 2174 (Intl: + 44 (0) 20 7010 2174).
If you’d like to talk to us about switching to Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics we’d be happy to take you through all the free support we have available to help you and ensure you have a smooth transition from your current awarding body.
Please call us on: 0161 855 7561.
You can also come along to one of our free training events running each term, where you can network with colleagues and meet the Edexcel Maths team.