Edexcel AS and A level Psychology (2015)
Our events programme will help you to deliver the new AS and A levels in Psychology with confidence.
Mocks Marking Training Events - New
Mock exams will be key to gaining a snapshot of how students are performing during new, linear GCE Psychology courses. Our Mocks Marking Training events will help you apply the new mark schemes, so you can be confident you’re getting a clear picture of their achievement.
This pre-recorded training is an introduction to our online and face to face Mocks Marking Training events.
It will give you an overview of
- the assessment requirements of the new specification
- the new types of questions that exist within the revised papers
- how mark schemes are developed to match the question asked
- some sample student responses to questions
- how we can support you in marking your students' work.
To book a place on one of our Mocks Marking Training events
Getting Ready to Teach events
As part of the support we're providing to help you with delivering the new Edexcel AS and A level Psychology qualifications, we're running free Getting Ready to Teach events from April 2015.
Each full-day event will look at how the new specifications can be delivered in the classroom.
Book your place at one of these free events to learn about:
- the structure, content and assessment of these new qualifications, and the support available to guide you through these changes
- possible teaching and delivery strategies for the new qualifications, including co-teaching AS and A level
- Topics 1 to 4 in detail with an overview of Topics 5 to 9, and take part in planning activities
You'll also have the opportunity to network with other teachers, discuss best practice and discover more about the full range of support we'll provide.
Missed our launch events for AS and A level Psychology? View the presentation below.
Training from Pearson UK is designed to help anyone who is interested in, or currently teaching, our qualifications. From the autumn term 2014, we’ll have a programme of online and face-to-face launch and Getting Ready to Teach events to help you plan and deliver the new specifications.
Our online training is suitable for both UK and international centres and brings the quality of our face-to-face training to a wider audience in a cost-effective, efficient way.
To find out more: