BTEC Specialist qualifications Working with Individuals with Diabetes (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Working with Individuals with Diabetes. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include diabetes awareness, understanding the risks associated with diabetes emergencies, and prevention and early detection of Type 2 diabetes.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Working with Individuals with Diabetes
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 May 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 May 2016
- Final certification:
- 31 May 2017