BTEC Professional qualifications Leading and Managing Services to Support End of Life and Significant Life Events (L5)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 5 BTEC Professional Certificate in Leading and Managing Services to Support End of Life and Significant Life Events. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include understanding how to support individuals during the last days of life, and working with families, carers and individuals during times of crisis.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Certificate in Leading and Managing Services to Support End of Life and Significant Life Events
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sat Dec 31 13:36:00 UTC 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Sat Dec 31 15:11:28 UTC 2016
- Final certification:
- Sun Dec 31 15:11:38 UTC 2017