BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Manufacturing
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Lean Manufacturing (Knowledge and Skills). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working in a manufacturing occupation within the engineering and manufacturing sector. It can lead to further employment within the manufacturing sector in either QA, manufacturing logistics, assembly or materials handling.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Lean Manufacturing (Knowledge and Skills)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Manufacturing (Knowledge and Skills)
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK only
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Wed Aug 31 15:44:58 UTC 2022 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.