End-point assessment (EPA) is the final stage of the apprentice’s learning journey. It is a synoptic assessment that evaluates the apprentice’s skills, knowledge and behaviours developed during the apprenticeship programme.
We work closely with employers and training providers to plan, design and deliver end-point assessments that help apprentices successfully complete their apprenticeships.
How we can help with assessment delivery
A step-by-step process to support the organisation, the line manager and the training provider in preparing apprentices for end-point assessment. This involves:
- an end-point assessment service delivery contract.
- access to a dedicated Account Manager as a single point of contact.
- monthly touch-points for EPA planning starting at least five months prior to the estimated EPA delivery date.
- a countdown to EPA service that is tailored to each individual standard.
- an EPA delivery management team to ensure a high-quality service delivery that is consistent and reliable.