Health and Health Science update - December 2021
An update on everything new within the Health and Health Science sector.
Healthcare Science (HCS) Assistant and Healthcare Science (HCS) Associate standards review
Just to let you know that the consultation on the HCS standards at level 2 and 4 is now open.
Please share this link as widely as possible and encourage colleagues to respond.
This consultation opened on Wednesday 8 December 2021 and will close at 12pm on 26 January 2022
It will also go out in our Healthcare Apprenticeship Standards Online (HASO) newsletter.
Not signed up for HASO newsletter? To put your name on the distribution list here:
Sector Webinars – Health and Social Care updates and networking.
Please join for updates on the qualifications and EPAs. These interactive webinars are focussed on apprenticeships and work-based learning and will cover the below subjects: -
- Updates on Adult Care qualifications and EPAs
- Updates on Early Years qualifications and EPAs
- Updates on Healthcare and Health Science Qualifications and EPAs
- Updates on Pharmacy qualifications and EPAs
- ACE 360 process- Registration, Gateway and booking EPAs
Please book here for these webinars. There are multiple dates available for January 2022