Education and Training
- Guidance for the delivery of the Education and Training qualifications and the Assessor/Quality Assurance qualifications
- We are committed to supporting our centres during the challenges presented by the COVID-19 outbreak. We recognise that staff and student teachers involved in the FE initial Teacher Training programmes and Assessor/Quality Assurance qualifications require support and guidance.
- Updated additional guidance on student teachers on CET, AET and Assessor courses disrupted due to Covid-19
- The Education and Training Foundation is mindful of the demands of the current situation which is still highly disruptive to the delivery of ITE qualifications. They issued some guidance in March to help Awarding Organisations manage their programmes through the difficult times.
- ETF additional guidance for qualifications in Education and Training
- ETF is keen in these fast-moving times to provide a steer to Awarding Bodies as to appropriate mitigations to put in place rerefernce COVID-19 and the consequent disruption to the education and training sector. This is an update in a series of statements and follows that issued to cover the period to 30 September 2020