T Level July 2021 Update
Welcome to your July E-Bulletin.
Firstly, thank you to all those who submitted TAGs for the summer assessments. The QA process is currently underway, and results will be issued in August. There is more information on results and appeals below.
Secondly, we’re starting to think about our events for next academic year. More information will be released in the Autum term, but for those of you delivering Construction and Digital you’ll find the dates to our live Q&A Networks below.
And finally, after what has been one of the most extraordinary academic years, we truly hope you have a restful and enjoyable summer break and we’ll be in touch again in September.
Wave 1 T Level Contracts - Construction and Digital
These half termly Q&A sessions with the Sector Manager and Subject Advisor will give you the opportunity to ask questions, discuss with other tutors your experience with delivering the T Level and share good practice. Details and weblinks to register onto our networking events are below:
- Design, Surveying and Planning, 12 October 2021, 13:00-14:00
- Design, Surveying and Planning, 30 November 2021, 13:00-14:00
Wave 3 T Level Contracts - Accounting and Finance
We are approaching our final approval milestone for the Accounting and Finance Technical Qualification developments. We are currently finalising specifications and content and undertaking a consultation and validation activity to support our final approval milestone. We are seeking your input and here is how you can help.
This is our consultation and validation for the Wave 3 T Levels in Accounting and Finance.
You will find the draft materials for each qualification; they have been separated into sections for your ease in the following way:
- Core Assessments (for both the T Level in Finance and T Level in Accounting)
- Pathways - Occupational Specialism.
Each qualification has an Occupational Specialism that students follow. Finance has 4 options and Accounting has only one. We would ask that you review the draft materials. There is also a survey to complete, this will capture your feedback and validation of various aspects of the qualification. Your input is invaluable to us and will help inform what the final materials look like as we update the draft materials between now and the final approval milestone.
August 2021 Results
We will send TAGs results to Providers on the 9th August via the EOL mailbox. This will consist of a Statement of results (1 PDF per student) and a broadsheet of results for all students at the centre. The broadsheet of results will contain all results for students at the centre across all components.
In line with the results issue for Level 3 qualifications, results will be issued to TQ students on 10th August 2021. The window for appeals will open on 10th August and close on the 17th September.
Provider Approval Window
For Providers commencing delivery in September 2021 please remember the approval window will close on the 31 July 2021. You must gain approval for each Technical Qualification you wish to deliver. To support you, a short Provider Approval video can be found in our Engagement Hub. Please watch this first before starting your application process.
- Construction Engagement Hub
- Digital Engagement Hub
All the supporting documents and approval forms can be found in the Course Materials tab, this includes.
- A Guide to Provider Approval Guidance
- Document Pearson Vocational Provider Approval Application for T Level Technical Qualifications
- Pearson T Level Technical Qualification Delivery Approval Application Form
- Pearson Vocational Provider Approval Application for T Level Technical Qualifications
If you have any questions about Provider Approval, please contact us via the service portal (PDF | 151KB)
For those commencing delivery in September 2021 do not forget to take advantage of the support available to you, tutors and Exams Officers.
- Introduce T Levels to your team with this short webcast.
- Our training events and Q&A Networks are listed above.
- The course materials tab for each TQ has teaching, learning and assessment materials; plus, administration materials.
- The Engagement Hub for each TQ has our training archive, plus several short support videos on administration processes for T Levels including Assessment, results and resits, How to make a registration, How to make an entry, How to manage learner details.
The Pearson Support Portal is an online tool you can use to raise your query and track its progress. We will inform you once a member of the team has a reply for you.
All the best,
The Pearson T Levels Team