Changes to Pearson BTEC International Level 2
We are pleased to inform you of changes being made to the Pearson BTEC International Level 2 qualifications for 1 September 2022.
After consultation with global employers and teaching professionals we have updated the content and added units to allow better progression to the Pearson BTEC International Level 3 qualifications, including the introduction of Pearson Set Assignments.
More information will be made available to you next year, including updates, training events, and support.
Please also be assured that schools and colleges offering the current suite without certification blocks will be automatically approved for the new specifications in 2022.
Important dates to note in your diary
- Schemes of work and Delivery Guides will be available for mandatory and key units | end of October 2021
- Authorised Assignment Briefs and sample Pearson Set Assignments will also be available from October 2021
- 'Get Ready to Teach’ subject specific events | from March 2022
- Last registration for current Level 2 BTEC qualifications |31 August 2022
- First registration for 2022 Level 2 BTEC qualifications | 1 September 2022
Alternatively, get in touch with your local representative.