Give your learners the opportunity to develop their enterprise skills by addressing a social or environmental issue whilst also being in with a chance of winning our 2022 competition.
The challenge is to create a social enterprise idea that addresses a social or environmental issue, such as poverty, climate change or inequality. We want to hear your ideas for a social enterprise that could work to resolve these issues.
The social enterprise should:
- address a social or environmental issue
- link to one of the UN’s sustainable development goals
- be able to make a profit through selling a product or a service.
Entries will be reviewed in relation to the following criteria:
- Creativity and innovation
- Sustainability and impact.
Submissions will be categorised by learners' Key Stage.
Please note, learners will have to ask their teachers/tutors to enter for them.
Entries close Friday 13 May 2022.