Book your place on our Traineeships webinar
We're holding two webinars in May and June 2016 for you to learn more about our Traineeships offer and to see the new online learning and assessment tool from AppQual.
The aim of these free online events is to consider innovative approaches to developing employability in learners and also to introduce Pearson Traineeships and prepare you for delivery.
The events will also introduce delegates to the new products that we have to support centres with their delivery of traineeships, in particular:
- learn more about our new pre-packaged bundles for Traineeships from Pearson and the resources that are available to support you in your delivery of Traineeships
- Review the current position on Traineeships
- Review definitions and approaches to employability
- Look at current successful delivery models
- see a demonstration of the new AppQual online learning and assessment tool which has been created to support the Traineeships from Pearson offer
- discuss the progression routes for learners and new developments
- ask questions about the Traineeships from Pearson offer and the resources available to you.
Who should attend?
These events are designed for centres that may be delivering Traineeship bundles for the first time, or putting Traineeship programmes together using Skilled for Life. These events are also designed for:
- tutors who are looking to build employability programmes using Pearson products
- all decision makers at any provider, college, school or employer looking to deliver Traineeships from Pearson.
Dates and times
Click on your chosen course to book your place. Don't delay as we have limited spaces.
|Building innovative Employability programmes||Tuesday 17 May 2016||15.30-17.30|
|Getting started with Traineeships (Live online event)||Tuesday 7 June 2016||15.30-17.30|