- Pearson and Parallel Histories to partner to encourage more schools to teach Middle East history
- Pearson is partnering with the specialist educational charity, Parallel Histories, to introduce a new way for young people to learn about Middle East history at GCSE level.
- Pearson announces its actions related to the situation in Ukraine
- Today, we are announcing our actions related to the situation in Ukraine, which include suspending the sales of our products and services in Russia and Belarus.
- 200,000 students receive their Level 3 BTEC results today
- 18th August, 2022, LONDON: Around 200,000 students receive their Level 3 BTEC results today (18th Aug), according to Pearson, the awarding body for the qualifications.
- Update on regulatory enforcements related to the breach of reviews of marking (2016-2019)
- Ofqual’s Notice of Intention to Fine relates to the marking of exam papers that we identified and fixed three years ago. Our review of marking approach since then has been entirely compliant with that laid down by Ofqual’s Qualification Level Conditions and Requirements for GCSEs and GCEs. Ofqual has confirmed that there is no evidence to show that this issue resulted in learners or centres receiving the wrong outcome as a result of this historic error.