BTEC Brand news
- Reforms to 16-19 performance tables in England
- The government has published its response to the consultation on requirements for Level 3 vocational qualifications in 16-19 performance tables from 2016.
- Adult funding 2013/14
- The qualifications funded for 19+ learners changed in 2013/14. See which qualifications are still eligible for funding and which are no longer funded.
- Girls continue to outperform boys as Pearson publishes BTEC results 2017
- Pearson publishes annual data for nearly six hundred thousand Level 2 (BTEC First; GCSE standard) and Level 3 (BTEC National; A–level standard) qualifications taken in the last academic year.
- Winners choose BTEC - will you?
- As students across the UK are making big choices about their future, I Choose BTEC is back with the biggest campaign yet.