Thank you - Maths GCSE post 16 resits ITO form
Thank you for confirming you are teaching our GCSE (9-1) Mathematics post-16 qualification. We’ll make sure you continue to receive relevant information, tools and materials to support you with your teaching.
Supporting great maths teaching
Right now there's lots of free support on our website to help you successfully plan and deliver GCSE (9-1) Mathematics as a post-16 resit. These range from the specification and sample assessment materials to schemes of work, videos and support for lower-attaining students, as well as practice papers and support for the new content.
Popular support materials
Below you’ll find links to some of our most popular support materials, but do take a look at our course materials area to find even more teaching tools to help you deliver the course confidently.
- Past question papers and mark schemes with examiner reports
- Mock exam papers
- Practice papers – 7 sets of 6 test papers and mark schemes at Foundation and Higher tier
- Problem-solving questions – 4 sets of problem-solving questions at Foundation and Higher tier
- Content exemplification and guidance
- New content resources
- Classroom tests and worksheets
You can also attend training events, including our popular free Maths network events for FE, SFCs and work-based learning providers where you can talk to colleagues and share best practice.