Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Mathematics
Thank you for confirming you are teaching our GCSE (9-1) Mathematics qualification. We’ll make sure you continue to receive relevant information, tools and materials to support you with your teaching.
Supporting great maths teaching
Right now there's lots of free support on our website to help you plan and deliver GCSE (9-1) Mathematics successfully. These range from the specification and sample assessment materials to schemes of work, videos and support for lower attainers to practice papers and support for the new content.
Popular support materials
Below you’ll find links to some of our most popular support materials, but do take a look at our course materials section to find even more teaching tools to help you deliver the course confidently.
- Past question papers and mark schemes with examiner reports
- Mock exam papers
- Practice papers – 7 sets of 6 test papers and mark schemes at Foundation and Higher tier
- Problem-solving questions – 4 sets of problem-solving questions at Foundation and Higher tier
- Content exemplification and guidance
- New content resources
- Classroom tests and worksheets
You can also attend training events, including our popular free Maths Network events where you can talk to colleagues and share best practice.