These pre-recorded events are designed to support teachers with the marking and internal standardisation of these internally assessed units.
Ideal for teachers wishing to receive feedback on the current Edexcel GCSE Science specification.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Receive feedback on national performance of candidates in Unit 1, 2 and 3 of the June 2015 examination series
- Consider the variation of candidates' performance on different questions and possible reasons why
Look at the Examiner's Report
- Address common issues and FAQs
These pre-recorded events look at the current GCSE specification and will not address the new GCSE Science specification for first teaching from September 2016.
You will be able to:
- Explore the assessment criteria and assessment form requirements
- Look at some examples of assessment materials
- View marking of exemplar materials
- Address common issues and frequently asked questions
Pearson has reviewed the format and content of all its training events to ensure that the security of its examinations cannot be compromised.
Each pre-recorded event can count as 1 hour of CPD.