GCSE Art and Design
Getting Ready to Teach event (2016 specification) pre-recorded training
This pre-recorded training is designed to support you in delivering our Edexcel GCSE Art and Design 2016 specification, for first teaching from September 2016.
- consider the structure, content and assessment of this new qualification, and the support available to guide you through the changes
- explore possible teaching and delivery strategies for the new qualification
- look at the purpose of drawing in the new qualification and explore strategies for encouraging all your students to draw
- look at the purpose of written annotation in the new qualification and explore strategies for encouraging all your students to produce written annotation
- explore exemplar student work to support your understanding of the new assessment grid.
Pearson has reviewed the format and content of all its training events to ensure that the security of its examinations cannot be compromised.
This training can count as 1 hour CPD.