Find out which Pearson qualifications are eligible for Adult Education Budget and Advanced Learner Loan Budget funding.
Our easy-to-use funding qualification search gives you instant access to our large portfolio of eligible qualifications across a variety of sectors.
To confirm any qualification funding eligibility, check the desired qualification against our full funding list.
If you’re already an approved centre, you just need to gain qualification approval in order to offer one of these funded qualifications. To find out how, talk to your account manager or see our qualifications approval page. If you are not yet a centre but wish to be contact us.
In May 2018, the ESFA announced that in 2018/19, Adult Education Budget providers will be able to fully fund learners who are employed and in receipt of a low wage, and who cannot contribute towards the cost of co-funding fees. The new rule means that learners who earn less than £15,736 annual gross salary, and who are eligible for co-funding under local flexibility funding, can be fully funded. The new rules will run for a trial period of one year. The new rule is captured in the eligibility table included in each list.
Qualifications and units are available in several funding streams to suit different learner requirements.
Adult Education Budget
- 19-23 Entitlement funding: Level 2 and 3, qualifications only.
- 19+ Local Flexibility funding: Entry to Level 2, qualifications, units and non-regulated learning.
- English and Maths Entitlement funding: Entry to Level 2, GCSEs and Functional Skills qualifications, other English and Maths qualifications and units.
- ESOL funding: Entry to Level 2, qualifications and units.
Advanced Learner Loan Budget
- Advanced Learner Loan funding: Level 3 to 6, qualifications only.