Secure tests Terms and conditions
When using this facility for accessing assessments, centres will be required to document the printing, security and destruction of the papers.
Specifically, a nominated individual should witness:
- The time the controlled task file was opened and printed
- The amount of controlled tasks printed
Following the printing of the exact number of controlled tasks required, the papers should be sealed inside the envelopes and stored securely. The papers must not be opened until the start time of the controlled task and then only opened in front of the candidates.
Edexcel reserves the right to take appropriate action in the event of the misuse or serious lapses of security arrangements; this could include the removal of centre approval.
By printing any controlled task or mark scheme document, I agree:
- to follow the procedures described in the ‘Instructions for Conducting Controlled Assessments’ for the safe storage, copying, distribution and destruction of the controlled tasks
- to fully accept the terms and conditions on the microsite
- that for each controlled task session:
• the correct number of controlled tasks will be printed from the microsite
• the controlled tasks will then be sealed inside envelopes
• the sealed envelopes will then be stored securely
• the controlled tasks will not be opened until the start time
• the controlled tasks will not be opened in front of the candidates
- that candidates who do not pass the controlled task the first time and wish to sit it again, must resit the whole controlled task from a different set
- to report any breach of examination security to the Compliance and Quality Team at Edexcel.
I understand that if my centre does not follow the Edexcel exams process then our approval status will be put at risk.