SVQ and competence-based qualifications Information Technology and Telecommunications Professionals (Scotland) (L6)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our Edexcel Diploma for Information Technology and Telecommunications Professionals (Scotland) at SCQF level 6. This qualification, accredited on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include customer care for IT and telecoms professionals, IT and telecom system operations, and IT and telecom system management.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Diploma for Information Technology and Telecommunications Professionals at SCQF Level 6
- SCQF Level 6
- Accreditation status:
- SCQF award code:
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Wed Mar 30 03:46:00 CDT 2016
- Final certification:
- Mon Mar 30 03:47:00 CDT 2020
This qualification has been developed by e-skills UK, the sector skills council, with input from specialist practitioners and the support of employers, training providers and awarding organisations.