NVQ and competence-based qualifications Transporting Freight by Road (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Transporting Freight by Road. This work-based qualification is aimed at drivers working at a more senior level or those who have been identified for promotion within their organisation. It could lead to employment as a goods vehicle driver, including vans, articulated and draw bar, and rigid vehicles.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Transporting Freight by Road
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (non-full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.