NVQ and competence-based qualifications International Trade and Logistics Operations (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in International Trade and Logistics Operations. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working in administrative roles within the logistics sector and involved in arranging the international transportation of goods. It could lead to employment as a freight forwarder or import and export clerk.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in International Trade and Logistics Operations
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.