NVQ and competence-based qualifications Aviation Operations on the Ground (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Aviation Operations on the Ground (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the aviation industry. It could lead to employment as an air traffic controller, airport baggage handler, load planning officer, passenger check-in officer or passenger services supervisor.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Aviation Operations on the Ground
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sun Dec 31 06:00:00 UTC 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.