NVQ and competence-based qualifications Advice and Guidance (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Pearson is withdrawing this qualification and the final date for registrations is 30.4.18.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Advice and Guidance. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, directly with clients in organisations providing advice and guidance services. It could lead to employment at the Citizens Advice Bureau, or within education, training or counselling.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Advice and Guidance
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Apr 30 05:00:00 UTC 2018 (England) ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Sun Dec 31 13:12:15 UTC 2017 (Wales) ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Apr 30 12:26:00 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Mon Aug 31 12:26:00 UTC 2020